The Second Annual Riff Ridgel Crawfish CookOff was a huge success! A total of $17,000 was raised. We hope to increase that amount this year. More needs to be done to help families in need, so step out, help out and eat some crawfish.
- Ronald Louis “Riff” Ridgel – With donations, Riff was able to purchase a Portable Air Cooling Unit and is now able to enjoy outdoor activities his the family.
- Jenna Melancon Whitmer – Jenna was diagnosed with Guillian Barre’ Syndrome in January of this year. Proceeds went to her out-of-pocket medical expenses incurred after a lengthy hospital stay and continued therapy.
- Hunter Penton – Hunter is 12 years old and has undergone his third round of cancer treatment for a brain tumor. Proceeds went to his travel expenses for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital in Memphis.
2016 CookOff Winners
- 1st Place: T-Jack’s Pro Boilers
- 2nd Place: Crawfish Assassins
- 3rd Place: ServPro of Hammond
- People’s Choice: Clearwater Utilities
|Gold||Vecta Environmental Services|
J and D Artistic Designs
Florida Parishes Bank
Sheriff Daniel Edwards
Interstate Golf Carts
Daryl and Sons Custom Framing
Coburn's Supply Co
Village of Tickfaw
Tangi Tourism Commission
Kay Ray Construction
Robby Miller, Tangipahoa Parish President