The Third Annual Riff Ridgel Crawfish CookOff was a huge success! A total of $14,500 was raised. We hope to increase that amount this year. More needs to be done to help families in need, so step out, help out and eat some crawfish.
- Ronald Louis “Riff” Ridgel – With donations, Riff was able to purchase a Portable Air Cooling Unit and is now able to enjoy outdoor activities his the family.
- Joh-Michael Williams – Jon-Michael was involved in an accident at the age of 18 from which he suffered a traumatic brain injuries. This injury left him unable to speak, walk or care for himself.
- Jamie Maechling– At the age of 2, Jamie suffered brain damage due to a high temperature. Years later, at the age of 50, Jamie was diagnose with Spinal Muscular Atrophy and glaucoma which caused him to lose his site. He is unable to care for himself.
2017 CookOff Winners
- 1st Place: Ed’s Plumbing
- 2nd Place: A1 Auto Boilers
- 3rd Place: A&W Boilers
- People’s Choice: Crawfish How Bout Dat
- Best Decorated Booth: T-Jack’s
|Gold||Vecta Environmental Services|
J and D Artistic Designs
Florida Parishes Bank
Sheriff Daniel Edwards
Interstate Golf Carts
Daryl and Sons Custom Framing
Coburn's Supply Co
Village of Tickfaw
Tangi Tourism Commission
Kay Ray Construction
Robby Miller, Tangipahoa Parish President